Dragon Coins (DRG) Market Cap Hits $14.63 Million
Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 29th. One Dragon Coins token can now be purchased for about $0.0420 or 0.00000458 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Liquid and Sistemkoin. Dragon Coins has a total market capitalization of $14.63 million and approximately $18,450.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Dragon Coins has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010922 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001934 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.63 or 0.01729924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00169302 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00050487 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.18 or 0.00110973 BTC.
Dragon Coins Profile
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.