Expanse Tops 1-Day Volume of $988.00 (EXP)
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 29th. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $437,211.42 and $988.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $0.0232 or 0.00000254 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Expanse has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001019 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.