Phoenixcoin Hits Market Capitalization of $528,482.22 (PXC)
Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 29th. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $528,482.22 and approximately $52.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.69 or 0.00749509 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.71 or 0.02550018 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00028715 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00023275 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00155308 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00174379 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008413 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 79,053,800 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.