Bitcoin Diamond Price Tops $0.71 on Major Exchanges (BCD)
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 3% against the dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $132.69 million and approximately $16.73 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for about $0.71 or 0.00007805 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, HitBTC, YoBit and Huobi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004982 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001533 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00041507 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, CoinBene, Kucoin, Bithumb, BtcTrade.im, Crex24, Coinnest, YoBit, Huobi, BigONE, Indodax, Exrates, Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.