Cardano Market Cap Hits $2.15 Billion (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for about $0.0830 or 0.00000910 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Coinnest and Cryptomate. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $2.15 billion and approximately $193.76 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006224 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016036 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017806 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00000936 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $150.72 or 0.01653276 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000521 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Binance, Altcoin Trader, ABCC, Cryptopia, Exmo, Bithumb, Gate.io, Coinnest, DragonEX, OKEx, Coinbe, ZB.COM, Cryptohub, Upbit, CoinFalcon, OTCBTC, Indodax, Huobi, Bitbns, HitBTC and Cryptomate. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.