Dinastycoin Price Reaches $0.0005 on Exchanges (DCY)
Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. In the last week, Dinastycoin has traded down 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Dinastycoin coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. Dinastycoin has a total market capitalization of $907,561.09 and approximately $516.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006814 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dinastycoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,973,633,335 coins. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dinastycoin’s official website is www.dinastycoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dinastycoin
Dinastycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinastycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dinastycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.