Giant Price Reaches $0.0227 (GIC)
Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 21.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Giant has a total market cap of $179,423.09 and approximately $6,979.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Giant has traded up 110% against the U.S. dollar. One Giant coin can now be purchased for $0.0227 or 0.00000249 BTC on exchanges including $5.63, $24.71, $31.10 and $10.42.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.09 or 0.00461703 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00026554 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00067280 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 104.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010073 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006788 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000218 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 7,900,422 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.89, $31.10, $10.42, $5.63, $13.92, $24.71, $18.98, $70.83, $50.68, $20.33, $7.59 and $11.91. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.