Qredit Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $50.00 (XQR)
Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. Qredit has a total market capitalization of $263,024.15 and approximately $50.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Velas (VLX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002377 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005306 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 8X8 PROTOCOL (EXE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001014 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.