Refereum (RFR) Achieves Market Capitalization of $2.33 Million
Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 29th. One Refereum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, DDEX and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Refereum has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar. Refereum has a market cap of $2.33 million and $40,116.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 27.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001938 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.78 or 0.01729188 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00169175 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00050371 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00110984 BTC.
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bibox, Bittrex, DDEX, IDEX, Gate.io, Upbit and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Refereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.