Tezos (XTZ) Price Down 16.1% Over Last 7 Days
Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Tezos has traded 16.1% lower against the dollar. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $1.73 billion and approximately $60.56 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can currently be bought for about $2.35 or 0.00025768 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insolar (XNS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009152 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.