USD Coin Price Down 0.2% This Week (USDC)
USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last seven days, USD Coin has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010952 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Korbit, CoinEx, FCoin and Hotbit. USD Coin has a total market cap of $927.15 million and $234.05 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $226.51 or 0.02480106 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00062746 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001357 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003605 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
USD Coin Token Profile
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Coinsuper, OKEx, Hotbit, Crex24, FCoin, CoinEx, Poloniex, Coinbase Pro, Kucoin, CPDAX, SouthXchange and Korbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.