ZEON Network (ZEON) Trading 26.3% Lower Over Last Week
ZEON Network (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded down 15% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One ZEON Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, IDEX, Hotbit and BitMart. ZEON Network has a total market capitalization of $22.08 million and $95,390.00 worth of ZEON Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ZEON Network has traded down 26.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001925 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.67 or 0.01726297 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168916 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00109762 BTC.
ZEON Network Profile
ZEON Network Token Trading
ZEON Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, IDEX, P2PB2B and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEON Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZEON Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.