Augur (REP) Tops 1-Day Volume of $14.23 Million
Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 30th. Over the last week, Augur has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar. One Augur token can currently be bought for approximately $16.45 or 0.00179740 BTC on exchanges including DragonEX, Kraken, Bittrex and BX Thailand. Augur has a total market cap of $180.98 million and $14.23 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 45.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010925 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.69 or 0.01733616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168668 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109751 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Liqui, ChaoEX, Mercatox, Ethfinex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bithumb, Gate.io, Livecoin, ABCC, DragonEX, Binance, Zebpay, Bitbns, IDEX, Kraken, BitBay, Upbit, Bittrex, LATOKEN, AirSwap, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Bitsane, Crex24, Cobinhood, GOPAX and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.