Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) Achieves Market Cap of $214,469.79
Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can currently be purchased for $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, STEX, Graviex and Crex24. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $214,469.79 and approximately $7,376.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001985 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Bettex Coin (BTXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24, STEX, Graviex and Escodex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.