Electroneum (ETN) Achieves Market Capitalization of $66.80 Million
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 15.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. During the last week, Electroneum has traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Electroneum has a market cap of $66.80 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Bitbns, Cryptomate and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 62% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 10,151,623,124 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Cryptohub, CoinBene, Bitbns, Kucoin, Liquid, Cryptomate and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.