Energi (NRG) Price Hits $2.01 on Exchanges
Energi (CURRENCY:NRG) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. Energi has a market cap of $61.67 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Energi has traded 12.4% lower against the US dollar. One Energi coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.01 or 0.00022007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.00 or 0.01726754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168680 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109757 BTC.
Energi Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Energi
Energi can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Energi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.