Genesis Vision (GVT) Market Capitalization Tops $4.95 Million
Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One Genesis Vision token can currently be bought for about $1.12 or 0.00012226 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Binance, HitBTC and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded down 17.4% against the dollar. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $4.95 million and approximately $148,875.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010931 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.00 or 0.01726754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168680 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00049869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.04 or 0.00109757 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Hotbit, IDEX, Ovis and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.