Request Hits Market Capitalization of $18.86 Million (REQ)
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 3rd. One Request token can now be bought for approximately $0.0240 or 0.00000265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, CoinPlace, Mercatox and Huobi Global. Request has a market capitalization of $18.86 million and approximately $742,141.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Request has traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00045032 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $447.34 or 0.04927922 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020181 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00054677 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031713 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002399 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Request Token Trading
Request can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, IDEX, COSS, Coineal, Radar Relay, Binance, KuCoin, Mercatox, DDEX, Ethfinex, CoinExchange, Koinex, Huobi Global, Bancor Network, WazirX, Kyber Network, CoinPlace, GOPAX and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.