Dinastycoin Price Hits $0.0005 on Top Exchanges (DCY)
Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. One Dinastycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. During the last week, Dinastycoin has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar. Dinastycoin has a market cap of $1.08 million and $198.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011425 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,974,086,321 coins. The official website for Dinastycoin is www.dinastycoin.com. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dinastycoin
Dinastycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinastycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinastycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.