Endor Protocol Price Hits $0.0045 on Major Exchanges (EDR)
Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. Endor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $6.37 million and approximately $75,410.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy, CoinBene, Coinsuper and IDEX. In the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.29 or 0.00739615 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00018090 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.13 or 0.00188219 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008318 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Endor Protocol
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Kucoin, IDEX, Coinall, Bittrex, Bilaxy, CoinBene, Upbit, BitForex, Hotbit and DEx.top. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Endor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.