Ether-1 Trading Down 11.6% Over Last 7 Days (ETHO)
Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 4th. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. Ether-1 has a market cap of $128,547.86 and approximately $9,269.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- United Bull Traders (UNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- TOKOK (TOK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Lukki Operating Token (LOT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitscoin (BTCX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00063122 BTC.
- Benscoin (BSC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $18.99 or 0.00208769 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 47,068,049 coins. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.