Gemini Dollar Achieves Market Cap of $10.05 Million (GUSD)
Gemini Dollar (CURRENCY:GUSD) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. Over the last seven days, Gemini Dollar has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Gemini Dollar token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00010946 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including The Rock Trading, DEx.top, Bibox and HitBTC. Gemini Dollar has a market cap of $10.05 million and $8.54 million worth of Gemini Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010971 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001939 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $154.72 or 0.01700529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00169435 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00052488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00108650 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000135 BTC.
About Gemini Dollar
Gemini Dollar Token Trading
Gemini Dollar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, DEx.top, The Rock Trading and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gemini Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gemini Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gemini Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gemini Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gemini Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.