MedicCoin (MEDIC) Trading 13% Lower Over Last 7 Days
MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. MedicCoin has a total market cap of $11,548.36 and $6.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MedicCoin has traded down 13% against the dollar. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin and Graviex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004758 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
MedicCoin Coin Profile
MedicCoin Coin Trading
MedicCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MedicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.