Open Platform Price Up 11.1% Over Last Week (OPEN)
Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. During the last week, Open Platform has traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar. One Open Platform token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io. Open Platform has a market cap of $873,025.94 and approximately $383,723.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010971 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001939 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $154.72 or 0.01700529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00169435 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00052488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00108650 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Open Platform Token Profile
Buying and Selling Open Platform
Open Platform can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.