Refereum Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $12,855.00 (RFR)
Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. Refereum has a total market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $12,855.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Refereum has traded up 5.5% against the US dollar. One Refereum token can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox, DDEX and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010971 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001939 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.72 or 0.01700529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00169435 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00052488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00108650 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Refereum Token Profile
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, DDEX, IDEX, Bibox, Cobinhood, Gate.io, OKEx and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.