Silent Notary (SNTR) Price Up 0.2% Over Last Week
Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 4th. During the last week, Silent Notary has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One Silent Notary token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, Bilaxy and DEx.top. Silent Notary has a total market cap of $180,344.15 and $7,043.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010971 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001939 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $154.72 or 0.01700529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00169435 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00052488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00108650 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Silent Notary Profile
Silent Notary Token Trading
Silent Notary can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, IDEX, DEx.top, Hotbit, Bilaxy, TOPBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Silent Notary using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.