Ethereum Meta (ETHM) Hits Market Cap of $8.42 Million
Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. Ethereum Meta has a market cap of $8.42 million and approximately $3,417.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and STEX. In the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded down 10.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010968 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001941 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.90 or 0.01702935 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00169382 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00052583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00108606 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Profile
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.