Apollon (XAP) Achieves Market Capitalization of $127,484.87
Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded up 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Apollon has a total market capitalization of $127,484.87 and $91.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Apollon has traded 132.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Apollon coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00044071 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Apollon
Apollon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.