Cream (CRM) Price Up 36.1% Over Last Week
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded up 12.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. In the last week, Cream has traded up 36.1% against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a total market cap of $44,013.98 and approximately $3.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.20 or 0.00759655 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00034668 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.02 or 0.01154968 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00140684 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00150312 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,017.37 or 0.99395625 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007703 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00007730 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptohub, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.