Ether-1 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $14,656.00 (ETHO)
Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 2nd. In the last week, Ether-1 has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. One Ether-1 coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $155,390.98 and $14,656.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- United Bull Traders (UNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- TOKOK (TOK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Lukki Operating Token (LOT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bitscoin (BTCX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00033654 BTC.
- Benscoin (BSC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.99 or 0.00204520 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 47,478,351 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.