Refereum Trading 0.7% Higher Over Last 7 Days (RFR)
Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. Refereum has a market capitalization of $2.22 million and $123,988.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Refereum has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. One Refereum token can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $217.96 or 0.01966415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.28 or 0.00182927 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00074855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00110359 BTC.
Refereum Token Profile
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Gate.io, Upbit, OKEx, Bibox, Bittrex, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Refereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.