TurtleCoin Hits Market Capitalization of $1.49 Million (TRTL)
TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 2nd. Over the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded 12.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $1.49 million and $797,871.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 26.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 79,145,424,292 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.