Zilliqa Reaches Market Cap of $181.09 Million (ZIL)
Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for about $0.0175 or 0.00000158 BTC on major exchanges including Tokenomy, DDEX, BitMart and FCoin. In the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar. Zilliqa has a market cap of $181.09 million and $60.15 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.96 or 0.01966415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.28 or 0.00182927 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00074855 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00110359 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bithumb, AirSwap, OKEx, BiteBTC, Upbit, Ethfinex, Coinone, DDEX, FCoin, IDEX, Koinex, Coinhub, GOPAX, Huobi, WazirX, Radar Relay, Gate.io, UEX, Hotbit, OTCBTC, OOOBTC, HitBTC, DEx.top, Zebpay, Tokenomy, Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitMart, Kucoin, Kyber Network, BitForex, Korbit and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.