Nano Trading 0.9% Lower This Week (NANO)
Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 18th. One Nano coin can now be purchased for $0.82 or 0.00007149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, CoinEx, Kraken and HitBTC. In the last week, Nano has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nano has a total market cap of $108.93 million and approximately $4.07 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,435.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $374.34 or 0.03273626 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.94 or 0.02176956 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.51 or 0.00415480 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.44 or 0.01062008 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00010469 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.11 or 0.00569363 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00045547 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000204 BTC.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Bitinka, Coindeal, Bit-Z, HitBTC, RightBTC, Kucoin, CoinEx, Binance, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, OKEx, Kraken and Koinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.